Saturday 24 January 2015

Man Stuck On Older Women

Hello You,

I've heard people try to come up with reasons to justify certain pattern in individual behaviour and i've read a few pages (LOL) that try to analyse the human behaviour as well as explain why some people find themselves following a particular trend unconsciously  over a period of time or all their lives (Psychology sereren)......LOL.
Well,it is not my place to decipher why this young man turned out to be the way he is,not that I can't try..........maybe I will (just maybe) but one thing I sure can do is to share his story with you and hope that you can help him understand his situation better and possibly find a way forward . His story starts on the next paragraph.........*wink*

"Growing up as a teenager, I had my hormones raging and sex was a whole new revelation has my innocent was taken from me by a neighbour who was a few years older than me. I was 16years old at that time and by the time I was 20years, I felt like I was man enough and I explored every available opportunity but with girls of my age more or less,it didn't matter over the years until I met a woman I fell in love with at the age of 24.
As a young graduate that wanted to be  an actor irrespective of what I studied in school,i attended auditions,got a few minor roles for starters but I was depressed cause I thought and still think i'm good looking enough for the movie industry (a requirement I had registered deep in my thick skull since my secondary school days), I am good at what I do and I thought getting the big break was taking longer than I anticipated. That was when I met this movie director who fell in love with me at first sight or so she said,she is married and I felt privileged to be loved by someone has beautiful and respectable as herself.
We started an affair that lasted about 3years and at the time she wanted us to quit,i was heart broken. I got jobs through her and she didn't stop me from dating ladies of my age, they just didn't appeal to me the way that she did. We became friends after the breakup and we never talked about our affair afterwards because I respected her wish and truly wanted her to be happy. 
Overtime, I moved on and decided to date a few younger ladies (my age range) but the relationships were short lived. Older women are easily attracted to me. So I decided to date a few of them and it's been good every time (whether single or married) except that they don't acknowledge me to their friends as a lover or boyfriend and they don't want to stay with me after all said and done. What do I do?"

2 comments:


  1. I think he should see a psychiatrist and pray to
    God about it if he really wants an end to this trend

    ReplyDelete
  2. U should not have that psychology of either older or younger, just make your relationship work on both parties. If the older peers do not acknowledge u as their bobo, Please look for younger ladies who would be willing to show u off. Just love them from within... if seeing a therapist would help go for it then...wish u get a normal relationship

    ReplyDelete