Friday 9 January 2015

ITS ALIVE!


Good Afternoon You,
Hope you had a wonderful night rest?.........I did if you care to know.
Last night, a friend shared with me a write up I consider deep,dark and sensual. It maybe difficult to understand it if you're not a deep thinker like me.............lol (Don't take that too seriously).
I totally fell in love with this creativity and I hope you love it as much as I do.......read it over and over again until you get the thrill I got from this beautiful,deep, dark and sensual mind.............*smiles*

"It's alive!

The monster of lust and desire, created by curiosity and wonder.

Fleshed by stolen kisses, embraces and warm hugs

 Its soul gets its life from the effervescence of two personalities.

 It's alive! The stuff dreams are made of, the stuff nightmares fear.

 It's alive!  The shadow and the darkness, that which must not be uttered.

The awakening of a being so toxic, so dangerous it ruins lives in its wake.

 It's alive!  The despair of knowing that two lost souls can conjure something so beautiful

 It's awake!  The knowledge that a glance can destroy a lifetime and knock one off its tangent.

 That a mere look and exchange of numbers can lead to a path one thought was lost and should never have been found

 It's alive!  A being that eats it's young.  Will we kill it or nurture it? Knowing that it will kill us in the end.

Our child, our monster, our beauty ,our fear.  It will eat us alive.

 It's alive!


No comments:

Post a Comment