Wednesday 21 January 2015

Man Thinks Of Killing Friend Out Of Envy

Great day You,
Today's DLS is a story I consider quite common though I doubt a lot of people will attest to it. Anyway, i'll leave you to be the judge of that. Here is the story..............

"I really don't know how to explain my emotions towards my friend. We have been friends since our teenage years and we practically grew up together except that we didn't attend the same school until our university days. I love him and sometimes feel the need to protect him like an elder brother to his siblings. 
Over the years, we have told ourselves almost everything that happens to us if not everything . We studied the same course in the University and we both did very well for ourselves which is why I can't seem to understand why I envy him. We are both good looking and comfortable but he seem to get the things I want. I am a bit reserved compared to my spontaneous and always active friend and I have been able to manage my envy of him until only he got a job we both applied for and he is engaged to the only girl i've cared about since our third year in the University. I remember telling him that I liked her before I introduced them and they got along really fast. She was close to us both and we all hung out together back in school. As much as I love them both,I can't stand seeing them together and i'm both ashamed and angry. I'm beginning to have dangerous ideas about how to handle the situation, it even crossed my mind to kill him and the girl will automatically be mine since we've been close friends since forever. I know I shouldn't have these thoughts and I really don't want to hurt anybody but I can't help it. This is my DLS...........what do you suggest I do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment