Saturday 14 February 2015

My Valentine's Day Theory

Dearest You,

Happy Valentine's Day. 
Valentine's day for me is a day to show love and be loved, it's that one day set aside in the year to remind us that we may not have done enough to show those special people in our lives just how much we care. It's a day to give a friend a treat, spend quality time with family, tell someone "I LOVE YOU " and mean it.
It's awesome  if you have that special someone you love crazy and he/she feels the same way about you, (come on) go ahead and celebrate your love but i'll advice you don't make promises you can't keep in the heat of the moment..........*smiles*
If you do not have a particular person to share your day and affection with just yet,don't worry honey,their are many more valentine's day to come and remember there are three people who loves you just the way you are come what may........God, family and ME. 
I think valentine's day should happen 365days of the year. I particularly love those people in my life who make my everyday feel like a valentine's day (you know yourselves). Ok people,do not hesitate to give yourself a treat,you deserve it.
Wishing you a memorable valentine. LOVE YOU ALWAYS 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot dear u put a smile on my face now..
    #HappyVal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome hun. Happy to put a smile on that perfect face. Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete