Thursday 14 January 2016

My Letter To You

Hi Beautiful, 
OMG! You can't begin to imagine how i've missed been here and as much as I want you to get it, I can't seem to find the words that best express how I feel to be able to do this one post. I'm sooo sorry that I made you feel ignored (abandoned for the extremists) and I bet you know that i'm missed you......YES YOU! 
The first month in year 2016 is running out so fast and I haven't even wished you a happy new year (what kind of friend am i?). I know that I can be terrible at these things sometimes (keeping in touch) but hey! you're always on my mind.

Henceforth, I promise to change and keep you looped in on every single dirty little secret going on in and around my life. I look forward to sharing yours too *wink*. Happy New Year love, I miss and love you silly. Have an amazing year with lots of breathe taking secrets......lol. Don't go breaking hearts o, secrets can be healthy if you're keeping the right kinda secrets. I'm the wrong person to define right or wrong where secrets are concerned, i try not to be the judge........#Begoodberealbeyou. 

Mmmwwtchaaah........Now,let's do some catching up, I bet we have a lot to talk about but you first....."what's your Dirty Little Secret? "

No comments:

Post a Comment