Saturday 11 April 2015

Sodom And Gomora

Dearest You,
This little secret of mine is probably a norm for some of you reading my story right this minute but to those of you who has no idea of the occurrence of such rendezvous in these recent time of ours........i must share.
As a young man,i set out on a journey to a neighboring country a few years ago to visit some friends. Prior to my visit,i had been told of the busy round the clock fun filled life my friends lived but I couldn't comprehend it until I saw things for myself (they exaggerated a lot though).
One adventure I can never forget though  will never repeat was my Sodom and Gomora experience (call me a coward or worse).
Sodom and Gomora according to my experience was a game that involved different males and females to dare one another to do the most erotic of things that you ordinarily will not do especially in your right frame of mind in the supposed sane world which will eventually lead to having either protected or unprotected random sex. Partakers initially objected and were made to drink a certain amount of liquor every time they refused a dare until everybody was mind blown and totally into the game.
At the time we were all intoxicated,we all went stake naked and we began having sex with one another until we were all exhausted (can't tell you how many girls I had sex with that night). Maybe I used protection at some point then I didn't,I wouldn't remember no matter how hard I try but I consider myself very lucky to have escaped STDS that could cost me my life. It was an experience that made me wonder why God loves this our generation so much he hasn't destroyed us like in the bible days.
I'm repentant now and I hope never to go back to been a part of such games irrespective of how fun it seemed at that time. My folks will be both disgusted and disappointed at my choice of friends and adventure if they ever found out, that's my DLS............what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment