Friday 10 April 2015

Crazy Or Not Crazy

Hey,
Some friends consider me a crazy girl but I never thought or saw myself as one until I found myself taking weird actions when it comes to maintaining my own level of sanity pertaining to certain situations of my life.
When I say that maybe i'm crazy,it doesn't mean that I need a psychiatric attention , at least that's not how I see it. I consider me crazy in a fun kind of way as long as I can be publicly sane or feel good about myself after taking my weird actions..........LOL
A couple of years back,i met my ex-boyfriend who broke up with me recently. I loved him so much and honestly still do but can't believe there was a time I thought I could never have a life without him even when he cheated on me openly with other girls and disrespected me in so many ways, he even hit me a few times.
In the first 2years of the relationship,i was the perfect girlfriend who never cheated and did everything to please him including letting him have my virginity thinking that that will make me very special to him and will make him leave his numerous girls for me,little did I know that I was just fooling myself ,as me been special and most preferred was short lived when another girl came into the picture though he never let me go and I stayed because I believed he loved me and was just carried away by youthful exuberance so I chose to endure the humiliation and disrespect till he would grow up and realise that a girl like me doesn't come by everyday but of course that day never came.
I was loved by all his friends and soon one of them who only visited once in a while became my confidant. We became really close and I decided to have an affair with him and I feel no quilt for this as my so called boyfriend had been sleeping with at least two of my colleagues. I dated his friend for another one year while I was still with my boyfriend and when he eventually realised I had been sleeping with his friend, he almost cried out his eyes and he wanted to die of shock and the humiliation I was putting him true as he had become an object of ridicule among his friends......looool
I felt and still feel no remorse for what I did to him,it felt really  good to finally pay him back with his own coins. I'm not openly proud of what I did but when friends and frenemies talk about it (judging and ranting), I feel no shame. I broke up with his friend after he had broken up with me but they are both still my friend. 
I'm not telling you to be like me and I don't think i'll do that if I have the opportunity to relive that moment but crazy or not,live your life and do what makes YOU happy. Remember..............YOLO *wink*

P.S - They both want me back and they both claim they are for real this time but i'm moving on (good ridd
ance to bad rubbish).

No comments:

Post a Comment